The Garmont Excursion brings the advantage of plastic boot technology to ski touring: warmth, waterproofness, durability, and downhill skiing performance. Designed with the light weight and flexibility required for day trips on the trail and go-light backcountry touring. It was specifically developed for compatibility with today’s new generation of lightweight edged touring skis. The liner is removable for quick drying. The ultra-light boot has a soft touring flex using Garmont’s Multi-Injection in a Pebax shell. Two buckles and power strap provide security and adjustability.
The Excursion is offered in both men’s and women’s shells. The Women’s Excursion uses a modified overlap especially well-suited for lower-volume feet.
- Specific men's and women's models, built on gender-specific molds
- Very lightweight and easy flexing shell
- Lightweight, removable liner
- Two new buckles and power strap
- Easy-walking cuff
- Self-cleaning, Walk-able Vibram sole