The Black Diamond Aspect is a classically shaped touring ski that features a natural, but conservative, evolution in geometry. Adding a wide, Semi-Rocker tip for soft snow performance, it retains a tight carving sidecut for quick slices on hard snow.
- Nimble 90 mm waist with Semi-Rocker tip and traditional tail
- Wider, and with a more traditional contact length and touring ski shape than the Current
- Flat Sandwich with pre-preg composite construction and paulownia wood core
- 5 mm beveled ABS sidewall with Racing Edges
- SkinLock tail tabs
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow